Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paper linked chains.

I would like to think that I am a patient person. 
But, then again I live in a fantastic fantasy world that doesn't really align with reality. 

T's guide to anticipation. 

Diet Coke: Drinking copious amounts of this sweet nectar of the gods is my daily treat. 

Sweet, sweet meoldies: 
This was shown to me by a friend, and I fell in love. You will too, I'm sure of it. SING TO ME! 

Online Shopping: It is a general belief that poor college students shouldn't shop, but whoever invented online shopping is a genius. Thank you kind sir (I'm sure you were a man, woman would never be so masochistic) 

Manic Mondays: My computer makes this darling little noise when I receive a new email, if I could make this noise my ring tone I would. Although, I don't think it would have quite the same effect as what I receive when this charming *ding* sings. 

G: Oh G, you are my highlight. Phone conversations never seem mundane. 

Working out: "Push it, push it real good" -- Great workout theme song. I am seriously contemplating giving birth to this song when the day comes that I choose to spawn. 
Endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't shoot their husbands. All the more reason to get on the treadmill, no? 

Forget homework, lets do anything but. 


Here is to another day of anxiously awaiting, 
T. 
P.S. I have recently started a couple other blogs in my infinite boredom. 
One for a class, and one to fully disclose my closet. 

Filterless Fashion-- My closet, and my bod. 
Mormonism-- My religion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment