Friday, August 5, 2011

The building with the golden guy at the top.



There was a point in my life a few weeks ago that my life and point of view changed.


I watched her walk out.
She was smiling, I was crying -- not because I was sad, but because I was so happy for her.
She was so happy for herself.
She was purely, unadulteratedly, simply happy.

My life changed.
I knew she was going to come out of that building a different person.
From that point on she had someone else attached to her, forever.
I was apart of this great love affair.

I had never really wanted to be bound to someone like that.
I had never felt the need for constant companionship, and I have only experienced companionship in short bursts of an excellerated pace.

I want that. Im not jealous of what she has, I am simply wanting that for myself.

I no longer think in the terms of just T.
I want to answer that guest card T+1, please.
I want to be a packaged deal.
a bundle.
eventually a group.

Life isn't just about me anymore. Its about what I will do to get what I want. What I need in order to be truly successful here on this earth.



I have suddenly become one of those girls that we all gossip about, mock secretly. Maybe they have more gumption and gusto than the rest of us. To be forward about what they want. They march forward with true conviction about their intents. I
am now that girl.

She changed me.
She motivated me to become that girl, and I then realized exactly what I am missing.

My other half.

On the prowl,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment