Monday, September 26, 2011

A bad case of the...


We all hate Mondays, but we hang out here once a week.

Awkward: 
  • Not realizing that the back of my shirt is untucked from my pants choosing to expose my bare back (*Gasp* at BYUI?) to all of the ladies and gentlemen behind me. 
  • Accidently playing footsie with the five foot something male across from me in the library. He's definitely my type. Slice me off-a-piece-o-tha! 
  • Runny noses that make it feel like your face is wet all over. 
  • Trying to order food, and talking to my beloved G at the same time.
    •  Sandwhich? No T, we are talking about Law Schools!
    •  Law Schools? No, we don't serve that here sorry.
  • Pants that may or may not be ripped on the belt loops from many years of yanking them up just to fit over my bottom. Also, a zipper that is very in tune with gravity and just wants to obey. X,Y,P,D,Q?

Awesome: 
  • Getting a paper done way quicker than I had intended. 
  • Only having 6 weeks left on my 2 year count down, and so very excited for it to be over. 
  • Having classes down pat. 
  • Third-Eye blind pandora radio station. Seriously the best I have found. 
  • String cheese. I have been craving it like mad lately. Feeding Frenzy?
  • The extended stay of the warm weather. Although, I am secretly dying inside to pull out the boots and trench coats. C'mon October
  • President Utchdorf's address in the General Relief Society meeting. God loves you, do not be too hard on yourself, make good sacrifices for better rewards, be happy now, and the "why" of the Gospel . 
  • Conference this weekend. Will I wait in line for tickets? I think that is a good idea. 
  • My fantastic Family and our glorious days together this last weekend. 
  • Marriage and the new formation of a family.
Where my parents were married.

T and G taking pictures of the Temple

O and all the youngins. 

G and G. 

My Cousin, B got married this past weekend. It was a family Affair
Here is to the rest of the week, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment